
11: Number of Chuck E Cheese tokens Josh used on this ride at a recent birthday party.
6 : Little Monkeys eating popcorn in my bed.
2: Big Dogs in big trouble for sleeping on my bed.
106: My melting point.

3: Years old is not too early to request a back-up singer.
1: Of these boys is acting silly. Can you guess which one?
4:Amazing baby showers I've help hostess in the past 6 weeks.
1: Helper is all I need to get the job done.

5: Number of Running Mommies in our Marathon Relay Team this December!

2: Sweethearts on a movie date.
2 +1 : Number of dogs and goats, respectively, in the sweetest love story (link) I've heard all year. Lucky us, the threesome is recuperating at our vet's office and we got to meet them when we were there with Murphy and Jackson. Josh was thrilled at the impromptu goat sighting. You know how he loves those goats.

15: number of minutes this high speed chase lasted between a pinwheel-carrying robot and a squealing firefighter.
Quadrillion Million: The number of Legos Josh guessed were used at the Lego exhibit.
3 comments:
OK, I'm biased, but I absolutely love the chase scene. What silly heads.
Okay, now I know Josh is related to Phil! It's the Lego....Phil thinks he was born in a Lego village. Great selection .
Love you all,
MeMe
How come dude just gets bigger and bigger (and cuter and cuter)? It doesn't seem right!
Post a Comment