
Katie: "I have mosquito bites on me!"
Josh: "Me too. I have lots of mosquito bites. I'm keeping them in business."

Josh (calling me into his playroom to play). "MOOOOMMMMYYY!!! Don't you want to come play with me?"
Me: "Of course, I do." (what else would I be doing???)
I enter the play room to find Josh standing in the middle of the room raising his arms up in the air and doing a hand motion that looks alarmingly like jazz hands.
Josh: "WELCOME TO THE FESTIVAL OF FUN!!!!!!!!!"
(Sweet, huh? Rewind a few hours and a trip to the gym... )
Josh: " Ewwww, You're sweaty!! Go away, Mommy!! You are gross. You need a shower!!!"

Josh: "Mommy, where is Jesus and God right now?"
Me: "They are everywhere. "
Josh: "Can I go see them? "
Me: "No, not yet. Someday you'll meet them and it will be awesome. "
Josh: "Well, we need to get some parachutes to go see them."

Me: "Josh, be careful of this pan, it's very hot and can hurt you. "
Josh: "That is really good advice, Mommy, thanks."

Josh: "Is Mary Elizabeth going to be at the gym?"
Me: " Sorry, buddy. I think she is out of town."
Josh: "She is always out of town. Is she famous?"
(Where does he get this stuff ???????????????)



Me (sticking my camera in his poor face for the millionth time one day):
"Josh, smile for the camera!"
Josh: "Mommy, your camera is so tired."
Point taken, Josh.
And these are just the ones that I have written down.
He is so much fun.
2 comments:
"Is she famous". Awesome. I love the way his brain works.
Please please don't forget my personal favorite: "Something is happening to my body." I love this kid.
Post a Comment