Thanks Pickles for reminding me about this one! How could I forget.
(Future Teenage Josh: I love you. I gave birth to you after 14 hours of labor.
You must forgive me for posting this...)

Months ago, shortly after Josh made the transition to big boy undies, he was playing in his play room. All of a sudden, out of no where, he got all fussy...
Josh: "Mooommmmmy! Help!" (Insert whiny voice here).
Me: " What's wrong, buddy?"
Josh: "Something is happening to my BODY!!!!!" (Insert squirmy movements here).
Me (upon further investigation): "Oh!!! That's called a wedgie."
Now, he is a pro at the removal of the dreaded wedgie. He even demonstrated his wedgie-removal capabilities during his class performance.
Good times. Good times.
3 comments:
Josh shouldn't worry, the web is so ephemeral that all this information will just disappear. It's not like all the blog pages are printed in tidy books on the bookshelf memorializing all of his antics so his mother can pull them out to show his first homecoming date or anything. I mean that would be psychotic to do that to the fragile male ego!
I plan to tell this story at MB's rehearsal dinner. I don't know how I'll tie it in with anything having to do with his wedding or future wife or what, but I will tell it.
nicole, I can't wait to hear that story at the rehearsal dinner. i have a feeling his young bride, otherwise known as Katie, will find it hilarious. :)
Post a Comment