Saturday, July 31, 2010

My World.


It's been 3.5 years since I made my entrance into your world, and about 3 years since this little blog came into existence as a sometimes embarrassing diary of my life. Until now, you have been witness to my life through my mom's somewhat embellished eye. All that came to an end when I got hold of her camera and taught myself what buttons to press. Oh yes, this blog as you know it is about to change. At least for this one post. This, my blog fans, is what life looks like from the view of a minibaby.

These are my feet. They get me around pretty good. And they are pretty fast. Especially when I am playing chase with Mommy.

This is my hand. I've learned in my many years, it quite useful. Not only can I use it to eat goldfish and grapes, but I can also make pretend worms with my fingers. I can even make my parents cheer with happiness when I form my hand into a Longhorn shape. Handy, indeed. (No pun intended).

This is one of my more "artsy" photos. Uncle Phil would be proud.

These people are really nice, but they are always looking at me and giggling, like I am always doing something funny or entertaining. Weird, huh?

And people think I get my musical talents from my Daddy.

Surely, that is not my FATHER teaching me how to stick out my tongue at people. Busted, Daddy!!!
Mommy stole your truck, Daddy!!!! Look, I have proof!!!

Close up of Uncle Tim's truck headlights. I am really shocked I didn't get a squished bug in the picture.
Daddy must be thinking about something really important. He's probably trying to decide, "vanilla vs. chocolate ice cream?" That one ALWAYS gets me.
Pretty flag on a pretty day.

Tim and Melissa from my view. Uncle Tim is soooo tall.
Looks like Daddy needs a nap. I must have worn him out.

I think my mommy was trying to be silly for the camera.
It turns out she looks plain cuckoo.
Any day that includes Mac and Cheese is a good day.

My Aunt Ging Ging is so pretty.

My favorite thing to shoot are the Lego creations I make.
This is one of my best so far.

A few weeks ago, we had all my friends over for a Rock Band party. I got this picture and I love to look at it and see my friends having fun.

I hope you have had fun seeing the world from my perspective. It's a great life I lead and I love sharing it with you.

2 comments:

Phil said...

Get that kid a gallerist! Seriously though, good composition, nice interest in texture and color. Way to go Josh.

Nicole said...

Such a talented young man. He must take after his Pickies. xo