Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mini-Baby Mommy!!


This blog is usually devoted to keeping up with the busy goings-on in Josh's world--a world in which Alison and I are pretty much just along for the ride. Or, at least I am. The truth is, Alison masterfully stays in control of and one step ahead of this crazy train and, for that, I am truly grateful.

This blog offers but a glimpse of the order and happiness that Alison brings to our hectic lives. What few people know is that for each of the fantastic events and activities that fill up this blog, Alison put in hours and hours of often-thankless, selfless preparation and planning, in addition to keeping our day-to-day lives running smoothly. I have no idea how she does it all and has time to blog about it on a regular basis. But for her, Josh wouldn't have all these wonderful adventures and pictures (and many, many more that never even make the blog, if you can believe it) to share with us. And, without her, I would certainly be a chaotic mess.

So, Honey, Happy Birthday!!! You are a beautiful treasure to me and to Josh. We are blessed to have you keeping us on track and wanting for nothing. I love you!


5 comments:

Phil said...

Happy birthday Al! Look out for FEDEX/UPS today...Procastination, like a fine wine, is something I get better at with age.

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday, Alobino! I mean, mb is by far my favorite person in the world, but you're up there... LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! and I second that.
Happy Birthday, dearest Al.
Born Saturday, July 15th 6:30am...and you came fast.. two hours
Have a wonderful day eating ice cream with all you friends.
Mom

Pa said...

Like our oldest son, Chris, we think Alison is awesome too. Happy Birthday.

The July 4th and beach stuff is some of "the best of the blog" ever; BUT ---- BUT Who IS that guy without any hair on top of his head who is pretending to be Chris' dad (and one of Josh's granddad's)???

We had a great time celebrating the 4th for three wonderful days.

Pa

ChristineM said...

I couldn't agree more! I think she's pretty amazing. Love you Al.