
1. When we comb Josh's hair, we always say how handsome he looks afterwards, cause who are we kidding, he's a handsome kid (wink). One day after a bath, I said, "Josh, let's comb your hair." And he turned around and said, "No, I don't need to! I'm already SO handsome!"
2. We had some new friends over for dinner and Josh was introducing them to Murphy and Jackson. This was the conversation,
Josh: "This is Murphy and this is Jackson."
Anson: "Hi Murphy and Jackson."
Josh: "Oh, they lick, but they don't talk."
3. The other day at the store, I let Josh ride in one of those carts with the car attached to the front. I don't usually like using those carts mostly because I fear the germs. But, I also fear the guaranteed concussion to Josh's poor head that will occur from the multiple crashes taken due to my poor steering skills. Anyway, he was minding his own business and I mine as we were moving our way through the grocery aisles. When we were just about to leave the register, Josh screamed... "Mommy! Wait, you forgot these!!!" as he poured boxes and boxes of condoms (that he swiped when I wasn't looking) out of the car onto the floor. Oh. Yes. He. Did. Well, now THAT wasn't embarrassing at all!
8 comments:
Oh. My. God. That is HILARIOUS. That kid reminds me of Brother Bear....
Funniest thing I've heard all week. Thanks for the laugh, sorry it was at your expense. At least he didn't ask what they were for, right?
I'm speechless. That is HIGHlarious!
By far the funniest post I have ever seen....so so so classic....btw I love love love you blog...hope you don't mind if I stalk it :)....
Priceless! You made my day.
love you all, meme
I always come to Josh for quotable quotes. He's my favorite guy!
Again?!?
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That was awesome. Sorry, Josh, there's nothing you can do to prevent your parents from making some competition for you! Nice try.
Post a Comment