This kid is so happy it is getting warmer so we can play outside in the afternoons. He has finally learned to peddle a bike. Actually, he has known how to peddle BACKWARDS for quite sometime, but now we are moving forward and really going places. 
That is the face Josh makes while driving through the car wash. What you can't hear is the incredibly high-pitched screech "Eeeeeeeeeeee" that accompanies this face and my fear that the high octave will shatter my car windows in mid-soap rinse.
This is how Chris, Jamie (the partner and lead attorney on the trial), and their client celebrated after WINNING his first big trial! WeeHoo! They are drinking Midleton's Very Rare Irish whiskey on the tailgate of Chris' truck in the parking garage of the court building. Very classy indeed.
Congratulations, Chris. We are so very proud of you.
On a side note... I talked to Jamie after the first day of trial and quoting her regarding Chris' cross of a witness, "Your husband rocked the house. He did awesome." Oh yeah, that's my husband.
That is a ridiculous number of identical shoes. I just bought my third pair of running shoes. I BEGGED for a different color, but they were out of my size. My oldies are being shipped off to Haiti this week. They are 250 mile running shoes, and they have reached their max. Other than that, they are in perfect condition to donate. I thought it was just a sales tactic, "You must replace these shoes after running 250 miles." Kind of like getting your oil changed every 3, 000 miles. Who really does that??? I wait closer to 5, 000 miles. However, with the shoes, my body tells me every 2.5- 3 months that I need a new pair, like clock work. Achy knees, numb toes, weak ankles. My poor car, I hope it isn't in the same agony.
8 comments:
ooo- do we have the same anniversary date? happy anniversary alison!!
did you go to mi piaci? mmmmm...my favorite. jason and i go there whenever we have the chance (read: $$)!!!
Happy Anniversary & many happy years to come! Love you!
You kids have been married for 8 years? Seems like only yesterday. Congrats! Love you both (and mb, of course).
congrats guys. So is the new oven the anniversary gift? Nice.....
Absolutely precious! I remember it all well.
Congratulations, Chris. Glad you had the whiskey after the trial and not before...you can now finish the bottle.
Love you all.
Mom/MeMe
@ Phil: I was smart enough to get jewelry, rather than kitchen appliances, for the anniversary, but I think she's pretty excited about the oven.
Happy anniversary, sweetie!!
congrats on 8 years!!! I have a pic of me, Ginger and Al up in my office. : )
Chris congrats on winning!!! I'm sure you have learned from the best! You are looking might good these days...keep up the hard work.
~BBrown
Post a Comment