3: Number of spacemen that came with this amazing space shuttle that Mason gave Josh for his birthday.
3: Number of spacemen that join Josh in bed, at dinner, in the bathroom, in the car, at church, at the gym, to check the mail, to get milk from the kitchen... you get the point.
100: Percent humidity at the indoor swim park on a cool January afternoon.
100: Percent worth it to see all the kids enjoy a mid-winter swimming treat!
3: Number of Margaritas I owe Christine, Erin, and Katie for accepting my bet to get temporary "tramp stamps" at the kid's swim party.
10: Number of seasons Arrested Development SHOULD have been on if FOX executives weren't such nitwits (that goes for NBC and the Conan shinanigans as well- grrrr).
36.4 & 37 3/4 : Number in pounds and inches, respectively, that Josh is measuring at 3 years old.
1: Number of dollars spent on "mint chocolate chip day" for being a big boy after getting his lab drawn at the doctors office. 17: Number of inappropriate stories per chapter in David Sedaris' newest book. Also the number of times I laugh out loud at such stories and have to tell Josh, "Oh it's nothing, sweetheart" when he asks me what I am laughing at.
11: Number of man farts Josh has passed in the past 30 minutes as I have been sitting here typing this blog. (I am sooo sorry, but it had to be shared).


5 comments:
good to know that the blog world can know i'm classy like that. :)
I am impressed with the smooth Dr. visit! Year 3 was easier than Year 4 for us. Glad Josh was such a trooper! And...how great is that indoor swimming place? Looks like I need to come visit again!
i secretly love it when josh farts.
Man farts. That's awesome. I had started that Sedaris book a long time ago and forgot to pick it up again. Will do so. You should listen to some of this stories as broadcast on this american life (the NPR show). He is as funny at reading his stories as he is at writing them.
Love the numbers, period! But especially, 36.4 and 37 3/4. Congrats, Josh, on being your best self with the doc. . . I'm missing your funny face. . .see ya soon. granee
Post a Comment