Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome 2010


I'm ready to get the new year started.
2010 is going to be fabulous, I can feel it.


I WILL:
  • Read more.
  • Talk less.
  • Walk my dogs.
  • Learn the names of all the tools on Josh's new work bench.
  • Pray first, think later.
  • Be patient.
  • Loop the lake once a week.
  • At work, show my patient's family God's love and comfort through caring for their baby, no matter how tired I am.
  • Download a new song every week.
  • Learn to cook a really good steak.
  • Take vitamins every day.
  • Give Chris a million reasons to be proud to call me his wife.
  • Try a new hair style (please don't hold me to this one).
  • Try to get my crafty groove back.
  • Be silly with Josh.
  • Send people I love random notes telling them why they are important to me.

I WON'T:
  • Be so lazy in the morning (notice I wrote "SO lazy," I'm still going to be lazy).
  • Blame myself for everything.
  • Stop running.
  • Let a day go by without telling my boys they make life worth living.
  • Hate.
  • Be angry.
  • Buy Peanut Butter M&Ms.
  • Tell Josh "I'm busy" when he asks me to play/read/sing with him.
  • Forget to give my dogs their Flea and Tick medicine every month.
  • Dwell on the past.
  • Be pessimistic.
  • Obsess about having my house tidy.
  • Wear scrub pants all day unless I am actually working.
  • Take people for granted.
  • Forget the little things.

We rang in the 2010 with a few of our close college buddies. We played a lot, drank a lot, reminisced a lot, and laughed even more. It was a perfect New Year's night.

May this year bring all of you out there many blessings.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Happy New Year! 2010 is looking great already, don't you think? (Can't wait to see your new hairdo, Al!) xoxo