
I really missed seeing Barn while we were at MeMe's house, but it was fun looking at pictures of him all over the house and talking to him on the phone. He called every morning from Dubai, so I at least got to say "Hi Barn." MeMe took us to their country club pool and it was "amazing." There was a lazy river, a bunch of huge "too big for Josh" slides, a baby pool, a splash park, AND I got to eat chicken nuggets and fries by the pool! It was a great place that I hope to see again very soon.
MeMe found a ribbon and tied it around my head. Good thing Daddy wasn't there to see it. She told me I was a warrior. Not sure what that is, but I acted the part and ran wild around the house the rest of our visit. But, MeMe didn't seem to mind my shenanigans at all. She was so nice to me and gave me all kinds of treats and cuddles while I was there. I love you, MeMe!!!
MeMe has a very beautiful home with lots of pretty things that I wasn't allowed to touch. Mommy was saying, "No touch, Josh" a lot while we were there, but I had fun exploring despite her warnings. "I" didn't break anything. Mommy, on the other hand broke one of MeMe's little sculptures. She is such a klutz. I guess I should have been the one saying, "Mommy, no touch." But, MeMe forgave her since it was just an accident. Mommy didn't even get put in time-out, she got lucky.
I very much enjoyed destroying MeMe's perfectly placed pillows in the formal living room. I called it my "tunnel" as I buried myself into the pillows. Mommy couldn't find me for a while, but I think my giggles gave me away because when I peaked up from my spot, she zapped me with that darn camera of hers. That thing is always in my face.
Once we got home, I got to go to the pool with Katie and her parents. It is Katie's Mom's birthday tomorrow so we had a special cookie cake to celebrate. I love birthdays. After such a rough week cutting up at MeMe's house I thought I needed a body scrub treatment so I smeared icing all over my body. It was very therapeutic, but messy. Nothing a little chlorine can't fix.
3 comments:
Great blog, and we look fit and clean....well, some of us anyway!
Thanks for coming to see me Josh and Al.
Love you always,
MeMe
Josh is an amazing writer. Such gripping narrative. Such suspenseful and humorous deliveries. Well done my man!
It seems mb is actually a one-legged warrior. He has AMAZING dexterity.
Post a Comment