Tuesday, May 5, 2009

And, breath.


Today was a fabulous day.


Thanks to a great night's sleep, a fun day at the park with some equally fun friends, a delightfully long nap time, beautiful flowers delivered to my door step (thanks to my family, I'm feeling the love from thousands of miles away!), an empty plate of veggies, and Josh going down for the night without a fuss, I have a blissfully huge smile on my face this evening. Josh was a joy to be with today and we had so much fun giggling together over dinner. I missed my little man. I think this is the best day we have had since we made the transition to his new bedroom. It is amazing what sleep can do to a growing boy. Anyway, to spread the joy to those of you who love Josh, I wanted to share this video of my little rock star giving me a grand performance. You will love the dramatic finish of Jesus Loves Me.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you can recover just one rotten week with a command performance like this one, count yourself one blessed mommy! Thanks so much for sharing your good and bad moments with us so faithfully. We love the creative way you keep us in the loop! g n p

Tracy said...

oh how i need to get my hands on him!! :) i hope you guys are doing well. you should make a trip down here to the 'big city' to catch up. ya'll take care...

Nicole said...

nice singing, joshie! and has he grown about 6 inches in the past 3 weeks? he looks super tall. that will come in handy as he develops his triple-threat dancing skills.

ChristineM said...

I freaking LOVE it. John and Josh need to get together for a duet. John plays/sings Luckenbach TX on the keyboard. Maybe they'll be the next big thing. :)

Anonymous said...

6", Nicole, no.....as least 7"! Our boy is growing fast, must be all the veggies.
Love you all
MeMe

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

Rock on!!! Super cute video! :)