
This Robot Head is a gift from Pickles. Imagine that! She sends the most wonderfully creative toys to her favorite Mini Man. He loves running around the house with the Robot Head in play. The real fun begins when he tries to stand on his head while wearing the Robot Head. Good thing he has me to spot him in his adventures.
Strange Occurrence #2: Tonight at dinner, Josh picked out all the broccoli pieces.... AND ATE THEM ALL!!!!
Strange Occurrence #4: It's Cinco de Mayo and I haven't had a margarita! Excuse me for a minute.........
Scratch that, I took care of it.
Strange Occurrence #6: Murphy REFUSES to drink water out of her new "Josh-proofed" water bowl.

She won't even take a sip out of this thing without Chris or I kneeling next to her to protect her! It bubbles every once and a while and it freaks her out. She will literally run backwards to get away from it. It's actually kind of funny.
Strange Occurrence #7: Josh made a huge mess eating his mac and cheese.

Okay, so that isn't strange at all, but I had to include this funny picture. He had macaroni in his belly button.




3 comments:
Ahhh...how I long for a margarita! :)
- Rebecca
he is so robotastic! and getting to be such a big boy. miss you all...xoxoxox!
Love the robot head. I think you might have to bring that to the beach. We'll see how fast he can run in it.
Post a Comment