If Daddy gets fired for not marking the correct edits on his Motion of Summary Judgement it's not my fault!
This is what happens when Chris leaves his briefcase within reach of Josh's curiosity.
____________________________________________
____________________________________________
Our Busy Weekend
This weekend was a whirl win of fun. EARLY Saturday morning I flew to Houston to help host a Sip and See Shower in honor of Sara and Baby Diego. It was a great party with yummy food, loads of gifts and plenty of tiny babies to go around!
Every time I am around my dear friends, I remember how wonderful and special these women are to me. We have been friends since our early college years and it feels like no time has past at all. If it weren't for the many, many babies that we have between us, you would think we were still sorority sisters in college. Okay, maybe that's pushing it, but you get my point. Work with me here, I'm almost out of my 20's. I am trying to make myself feel better.

Here a few of the second-borns.
Samantha, Jack, Ryan, Diego (clockwise)
The man of the hour, Diego, is the little cutie in the navy outfit.
While Chris and I were busy on Saturday, we stuck Josh in his crate for the day.
He was so happy to get out.
JUST KIDDING!!!!
Back at home, Granee and Pa were doing a great job watching Josh while I was in Houston and Chris was working on a Habitat project. Josh had a great time and was in a fabulous mood. I hear that Josh took up playing Pa's guitar. Josh is musical, no question. He's got the rhythm. I would LOVE if Josh played the guitar or the piano. There is nothing nicer than a man who can play. (Oh yeah, he also had a great time playing inside HERSEY'S crate - above picture).


March 9, 2002
This is us SIX years ago.
Happy Anniversary Chris!
Funny thing about this picture. I looked everywhere on my computer for a better wedding picture. I could only find a handful of pictures from that blessed day. "Surely, I took more pictures than this???? " Then I realized that we didn't have a digital camera WAY back then.

35mm- remember those??

35mm- remember those??
The pictures I did have as a digital files were from my brother. He is always WAY ahead of the game, living in New York and all. I remember he got an iPod the first Christmas they came out on the market. I was so confused by this crazy device. He kept talking about how "fantastic" the packaging and design was. I kept talking about how there is NO WAY that NORMAL people will buy one of these music playing gadgets. I mean, what's wrong with CD players???
This is why I don't invest in the stock market.
____________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________
I'm a winner!

Remember me telling you about my friend who was having a "joyful" contest on her blog? Well, I won!!! She calls it R.A.K. (Random Act of Kindness). I will tell you, there is nothing RANDOM about Michelle's kindness. She is one of the most genuine and caring people I know.
I also like her because she gave me all this fun loot!
Thanks Michelle!




1 comment:
i forgot that y'all got married so long ago! congrats. and i missed seeing you at the sip and see-- everyone is super-cute. xo
Post a Comment