
"Houston, we have a problem..."
I am WAY too cute for my own good!

As you can see, little man got himself a new cool pair of sunglasses from the Olivers for his birthday! He likes them a lot. A whole lot. I thought he would chunk them as soon as they got on his face. Nope. He became acutely aware of his extreme coolness and walked all over the house showing off to everyone. He is such a character.
We went to Houston for a few days to visit a bunch of our favorite people; my parents, The Olivers, and Aunt Pickles. It was a fast, but fun trip. Josh had a great time running a muck all over my parents house. He thoroughly enjoyed chasing (and being chased) by Denver, my parents dog. Poor Denver was shocked to have this little person follow him all over, including into his dog bed where Josh made himself nice and comfortable.

I admit that the little baby that grew inside my belly for 9 months looks nothing like me. On an occasional day I will get a comment like, "Oh, he has your eyes." But, rarely. That's okay, he is darn cute just the way he is. On our trip to Houston, I finally found a common link to bond Josh and I together. I am now certain (as if 14 hours of labor didn't convince me) that Josh is my son. Here is why....
Curls.5 minutes after we arrived in Houston and Josh's hair sprang into action.
He is mine.
No DNA required.

WILL WORK FOR FOOD.
My mom treated us with her fabulous homemade Irish Brown Bread.
Josh had to do some light housework to make up for all the carbs.

Welcome to the world, Diego!
What a treat it was to meet this handsome little fellow. He is a sweet boy and has some kickin' hair! Thick locks of the softest hair you will ever feel. He slept in Aunt Pickles' arms for the majority of the visit. It was his big sister who kept us entertained.

Sweet girl.
Unfortunately, I had to work during the Oscars last night. AHH! That is like missing the Super Bowl. No worries. I got Josh to bed a little early tonight. I have my popcorn and M&Ms and my remote ready to skip through all the boring speeches. What would we do without DVR????? During my break at work, I scoped out the Oscar fashions online and here are my picks.....
Best Dressed Female: Jennifer Garner (Hedi Klum in a close second)

Worst Dressed: Daniel Day-Lewis and date. Seriously? What were they thinking?


1 comment:
Have to disagree with you on the DNA...Houston weather will make anybody's hair curl! ~granee
Post a Comment