Friday, August 3, 2012

Phone Photo Ph-riday

Here are a few photos that have been hiding on my phone! 


 Late night glow stick party at the beach! 

 Josh's drawing of Angry Birds using a drawing app on my phone.


 Let's all squish Mommy!!!

 Travel buddies and Emily's 1st plane ride! 


 Josh's picture of me kissing a blow fish. 
 He LOVED this! 

 My beach view.  Emily asleep in my arms and Josh playing in the sand.  
Wish I could bottle up these moments, but thank goodness for my camera phone!

 My little artist. 

Sweet kisses from big brother. 

 Watching fireworks in the back of Chris' truck!

 1st time to the splash park. She loved it!


 Emily is either channeling her inner tennis player or rock star.
Only time will tell. 

 I ADORE this shot of Emily looking up at Aunt Pickles with such love.  

 Josh took this picture of Emily from his view during the car ride to Houston. 

 MeMe getting some good Emily smiles. 


 This is how we roll. 
Dinner at a Sonic on the side of the highway. 



This picture makes me want to cry!  
Here is what Josh looks like when he is beyond tired and has entered the "extreme melt down at any tiny little thing, like when his seat buckle is twisted" mode.

Picnic and a concert with Erin and Brent! 
What a delightful evening under the stars.

Phil's Brooklyn Shoes Take One
October 2008
21 months


Phil's Brooklyn Shoes Take Two
July 2012 
5.5 years

I find it very funny that both of these pictures (4 years apart) are taken with Josh modeling his "Phil Shoes" in his pajamas. 



Kids and Mommies delivering handmade welcome home signs to some very special twins.
(Josh in his Angry Birds hat). 




What do you do when your kid's best friend goes to Disneyland for a week? 
You take him to Legoland for a few hours and call it even. 





He's a ham. 
And I love it. 


Baby legs. 
I really love how you can just barely see Emily looking up at her big brother. 

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Well, that made my day! Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

You and your camera are AWESOME !!!
I vote for rock star on the Emily picture ... loved MeMe & Emily on the floor ... melt down shot melted my heart !!! What a treat for Monday morning ~ granee