Thursday, July 5, 2012

Joshisms


"Mommy, you know you have to ASK ME before you put stories about me on Facebook and the blog. I have to say it's okay." 
 A few days later, we are watching an Adidas commercial that features a flying shoe...
 "OH my GOSH! Did you see that? That shoe was flying! I had no idea you could buy shoes that fly!!!"
Chris and I laugh.  And we keep laughing. Josh is very proud of himself for making us laugh. 
"You can put THAT on Facebook!"

 "My favorite letter is Q."
"You know, cause I'm a cutie McCute a lot."

 "No one loves Emily as much as I do."
"Well, Maybe God and Jesus do, but definitely no one living on earth loves her more than me."

"What on earth is that smell???"
"I'm cooking with garlic."
"Well, you need to wash your hands! That smell will be the death of me!"

Josh was just talking to Siri on my iPhone.

Josh: "I love to play Angry Birds."
Siri: "Sure, let me check alcohol treatment centers close to you."
Josh: "I don't quite understand that."

Another one featuring Siri...
Josh gives a nice big fake burp into the phone.
Josh: "Bbbbuuuurrrrrrrppppp!"
Siri: "Excuse you."



"My favorite thing to do is amazes. I LOVE doing amazes, especially the really hard amazes." 
Amazes=Mazes

"Mommy, will you please tickle my back? You haven't done that in agents."
Agents=Ages

"It is SPOILING hot in here!"
"In where, Josh?"
"In this STATE!"
Spoiling = Boiling

"I can't believe I congratulated from Pre-School. That is so awesome." 
Congratulated= Graduated

(And my favorite...)

"Mommy, I learned my bowels. They are A, E, I, O, U." 
Bowels=Vowels



1 comment:

Nicole said...

Always good for a Monday morning giggle. Love you guys.