Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Seven is Heaven!


I must say, life is pretty good as a seven month old. I enjoy a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables.People are always making me smile.And, all I really do is sit up and people set toys right in front of me to play with.
Sometimes,  I get antsy and want to move, so I've picked up a new trick in the past few days. 
It's called crawling. 
It kinda freaks my mom out, but I think it's tons of fun!

You can't tell in this grin, but I welcomed my seventh month with my first tooth! 
I'm expecting a hamburger and french fries for dinner.  


As always, my big brother is taking great care of me. Even though I have mastered the art of inserting my own pacifier (praise God!!!),  Josh loves to run to my rescue when I am crying. He sings me lullabies and gives me my pacifier. Mommy got to witness it via the baby monitor the other day without us even knowing she was watching! 

I got to celebrate my first 4th of July with my family. We went to our neighborhood parade and carnival. It's one of their favorite events of the year and I can see why! I even stayed awake through the entire thing! 

 I however didn't stay awake through my entire dinner the other day. 
Sometimes a girl's gotta nap. 

 Josh had a lemonade stand a few days ago (more on that in a later post) so we all dressed in yellow. 
They put me in my yellow swing and I was happy as a clam. 

I had my first road trip to Jacksonville to meet Daddy's extended family. It was fun.
 I even have some 2nd cousins around my age that I got to play with.  
 I've learned that next to Josh, I have some great friends in Murphy and Jackson. They like to hang out in my room while I'm in there and just watch me.
 They always look bored and I don't know why,  I'm quite entertaining. 

A few weeks ago, we went to the beach (more on that later) and Mommy and Daddy took some pretty pictures of me. I was in a really, really bad mood, but for some reason the ocean air made me chill out and smile. 
This is my Mommy's favorite. She has wallpapered the walls of our house with it. 
It's my giant face. 
It's kinda creepy. 
Even though I'm super cute. 
 Daddy calls this one my "eyebrow picture."
Seemingly, I have expressive eyebrows that make my parents laugh.  
That's me at 7 months! 

2 comments:

sarah from the suburbs said...

Emily is just precious! I love her kissable cheeks and rolls. She and Lacy are two butterballs and I love it!!! Isn't the crawling thing fun AND scary? Lacy is all over the place... Happy 7 months Emily!

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe how much Emily has changed.....for those of you who never saw Al as a baby, Em is the image of her. Can't wait to see you v.soon.
MeMe