3: Number of trotted miles I was HOPING would send me into labor at the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning. Not so much.


30: Number of minutes before the Turkey Trot these two buddies sprinted back and forth down the street and therefore were both too tired to actually participate in the actual race. Thank goodness for friends with jogging strollers (thanks Christine)!
24: Number of mornings this month Josh gets treated to a special Star Wars Lego from his Advent Calender. Thanks, Barn!
2: Just the two of us on a movie date to see Puss in Boots. Oh, how I love hanging out with my little man. 52- Number of inches Josh's new best friend, "Cardboard Robot Man" measures. This kid is soooo in need of a sibling.

4: Number of years Josh has visited "the real" Santa. Josh changes every year, but somehow Santa never does!
Want to read something sweet? Check out Santa's blog and read his heartwarming stories about being Santa. And, did you know Santa is a tenured UT Psychology professor in the off season? As if he wasn't cool enough as it is...
Tiny bit: Jealous I couldn't be out there running with them this year.
12- Approximate number of times Josh ran off to catch a model train at the annual Christmas train exhibit.12- Number of times Chris frantically ran after Josh to assure he didn't destroy said exhibit.

1.76: Inches of frigid rain that fell during the race on Sunday morning. It was a brutal morning for a race, but that just makes it a bigger accomplishment for those who ran... if you ask me.
100%: Proud of my friends that finished the half and full marathons! After 6 months of training, their dedication and hard work paid off. It was so fun standing in the rain and cheering you on as you passed!!! Thanks for letting me share this experience with you all!



2 comments:
I've missed reading your blogs! This one is really good. I looked up Santa's blog and it made me cry (a happy cry :)
Thank you so much for cheering us on! Y'all were at the perfect spot where I needed a boost. Can't wait to run the Rock-n-Roll Half with you (aren't you planning that one?)
Post a Comment