
We had a great Easter weekend. My parents came in town to celebrate with us and enjoy the relaxing weekend.
We took my parents to a Rangers game on Friday night. It was a perfect night for a ball game. Lovely weather, 4 (maybe 5, I lost count) home runs resulting in fireworks each time (Josh's favorite), peanuts, hot dogs, kettle corn, and ice cream in a baseball cap! It was perfect. We enjoyed the nice breeze until the end when that nice breeze caused the Friday night fireworks show after the game to be cancelled. Bummer. However, I do believe my parents enjoyed their evening at the Ballpark and Josh did too.
I wish I could say that Josh was enthralled by the game and paid close attention to each play, but alas, that is not my child. Instead, he spent pretty much the entire game taking pictures on my camera phone, like this one of Chris' beer.
He also found a perfect subject in the Chick-Fil-A cow.
This one is my favorite! I almost melted when I saw it.
After a relaxing Saturday, a delightful early morning Easter service, and a yummy gourmet breakfast we headed home for a fun Easter egg hunt in the front yard.

I must say, this year's hunt was a challenge since the boy has become so skilled at the art of hide and seek. Chris and I had to come up with some unique ways to hide the eggs. Never to disappoint, Josh was excited with each egg he found.

After finding all 20 eggs as instructed, he was able to go inside and find his Easter basket.

I love this kid. Look at this reaction to seeing his Star Wars themed Easter basket.

What can I say, he loves those $7.00 musical cards. And we love the little gig that results from opening one. Totally worth the $7.00.
Well, almost.

Josh has been asking for a Light Saber for MONTHS!!! Not quite sure why I choose the celebration of our Lord's resurrection to gift him with it, but all I know is...

I'm headed back to Target to get another one for Chris.
2 comments:
We had a wonderful weekend with all of you. I loved the Rangers game, Mariano's, brunch on Sunday....and Wisteria.
Love you all, MeMe
DARK VADER! Love you guys.
Post a Comment