Sunday, November 21, 2010

Soccer Pictures

Josh's soccer season came to a close a few weeks ago. Lucky kid, it only took him 3.75 years to get a nice shiny trophy. That's about 27 years faster than me. But, I'm not bitter at all. After their last game, we had a fun little pizza party at a park for the boys. Although, we started out a little rough around the edges, The Rattlers ended the season as a solid team. It amazed me to see the improvement in Josh's attention, skill, and patience with the game towards the end of the season. What amazed me even more, was the hilarity of the myriad of pictures obtained throughout the season. Please enjoy.

"oooohhhhh, a leaf!!!"
Pure focus and determination.
"Hummm....Peanut Butter and Jelly for lunch or Chicken Nuggets?"

Not sure what this one is about, but it looks awful.

Dance it out. Dance it out, Josh.





I love this one.

This is Super Josh after he touched his Super Wrist band to give him Super Soccer Powers.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!....absolutely, love it!

MeMe

Tricia said...

Those. Are. AWESOME!!!! Seriously, do you hear me laughing? I've lost it. My favorite might be the one where he's pulling at his shorts. Oh man. Good stuff, Al.