
Kindergarten Tours
Soccer Cleats
Not being able to tell my socks from his.
"Mommy, don't text while you drive."
Having to walk sideways to fit through doorways while carrying him.
Hardly being ABLE to carry him.
Booster Seats.
Drop off playdates.
Watching him walk into the kitchen, get a regular cup, fill it up with water, put a straw in the cup, drink the water, put the cup in the sink, and go back to bed... without asking for ANY HELP.
"But, Mom, all the other kids get a dessert in their lunch at school."
Size 11 shoes!?!?!?!?!?!
When did this happen? When did my baby become a little boy? Will someone please tell me how to make time slow down?
And, for the record, the Joshua in the picture above is how I see him when I close my eyes. It is quite startling when this 40 pound human climbs into bed next to me each morning and I have to remind myself, "Oh, yeah... it's Josh. He's big now. "
3 comments:
Sob! I wish I had a way to make you feel better, but I don't. I have told you...I have issues with them growing up.
WHY IS HE SO CUTE? And don't make fun of people with big feet-- it's not very nice.
crying now. that picture was just yesterday, wasn't it??
Post a Comment