Thursday, February 25, 2010

Three Things Thursday


ONE.


Josh has been an extremely well-behaved boy the past few days. He even had a "perfect" day on Monday (he got stickers for all 6 of his "good-boy behaviors") and scored himself some jiggly dinosaurs from the mystery treat sack. He calls them his "scrumy worms" or sometimes, his "scritters."



TWO.













Josh put Murphy in time out last night for, and I quote, "not following directions." When I came upon the situation, poor Murphy was actually sitting in the time out corner (picture on the left, look how pitiful she looks). When her time was up, she gave Josh a big slobbery lick and they made up (picture on the right).



THREE.















Josh has been wrestling alligators. Just another day raising an active boy with a wild imagination. Thanks Pickles, for introducing my child to this new extreme sport.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I mean, who *doesn't* have an alligator hat? All the youngsters are wearing them this season with their spiderman costumes and banana shoes. xo