Me: "Wow, Josh! Look at all the treats you got at your Valentine's Party!"
Josh: "I know! I know!"
Me: "Well, which one will you eat first?"
Josh: "Ummmm......(pause for dramatic effect)..... it's hard to narrow it down!"
Seriously, what three-year-old talks like this????
Me: "Josh, do you like the Valentine puzzles I made for your favorite girls?"
Josh: "That is just too awesome for my EYES!"
Well, that must be quite awesome, folks.
Josh reading a "story" about emergency vehicles to Katie....
"And the police car is loud and goes super fast. And here is a fire engine that fights the fire. And the helicopter goes whoosh whoosh. "
I love Katie's face like, "Wow... this stuff is really boring. " She was such a sport to stay snuggled under the blanket and listen to Josh read to her.
And this is why she is forever his sweet Valentine.

February 2007.
3 comments:
this blog is too awesome for my eyes, too. can't wait to see you all!
Love the pictures of Josh & Katie!! sniff... did they really used to be that small??
Getting to keep up with my boy (is "grandboy" a word - someone check the Scrabble Player's Dictionary) and his wonderful parents via the blog is such a treat for this granddad. (Shame on you Nicole for stealing the "too awesome.." phrase so I couldn't use it.). Alison, you get an A++++++++++++ for the blog!
Post a Comment