
1. Is still getting the hang of this big boy bed business. Naps are really rough and there have been frequent 1am visits to Mommy and Daddy's bed.
2. Is cracking us up with the phrases that pop out of his mouth,
- "Well, would you look at that!"
- "Oh, Good grief!"
- " Good to see you!"
- Me: " Josh, you just tooted!" JOSH: " I sure did!"

3. Is so excited to see Aunt Pickles tomorrow.

4. Loves the new art easel that we won at his school's silent auction. It came with a life time supply of crayons, markers, paints, chalk, and fun mess shirts, like"This is my Coloring Shirt" designed by my friend, Erin. Check out her awesome (and hilarious) products, HERE.
5. Has been caught several times using his crayons on such things as the bedroom door, the windows, Murphy's tail, and my Coach purse. Thank goodness for washable crayons!
6. Can't wait for summer to begin, as he asks for the pool and the beach daily.
7. Would be happy if I let him eat oatmeal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

8. Has a new favorite movie, Bye-Bye Cars! Hello,"Giraffe TV" (aka Madagascar).
SHE...
1. Is my first baby and knows how to play me. The other night during a thunder storm, she jumped on the bed (where she is NOT supposed to be) and proceeded to sleep on top of me the rest of the night. Literally, on top of me. Did I mention that she weighs 75 lbs???
2. May have ingested one of these small toy pigs intended for Josh's Easter eggs.
3. And one of these poor sheep. However, the evidence has not "resurfaced" yet, so I am still hoping they will turn up- in the house and not outside in the yard.
4. Has been limping a lot more than usual lately and we're worried her hips are getting worse. Boo.
HE...
1. Continues to amaze me with his ability to do a million things on only 4 or 5 hours of sleep every night.
2. Has been working hard every Saturday on The Bar Association Habitat House. Here he is laying a new roof. I am hoping he will learn the necessary tricks of the trade so he can replace our roof in a few months. No problem, right honey?
3. Has been trying really hard to ride his bike as much as possible, which is hard when you have a million other things to do on only 4 hours of sleep. 4. Is learning about Job in his Thursday morning men's bible study.
"I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth."
Job 19:25
5. Is loving the show, Deadliest Catch on Discovery Channel. It is crazy, you should check it out.
SHE...
1. Is loving the weather and tries to spend every afternoon outside reading on the hammock (at least for a few minutes). Currently, in the midst of the Twilight series, as embarrassing as that is. (Next thing you know, I will be watching High School Musical and listening to the Jonas Brothers).
2. Is so excited to see my mom and dad this weekend! My dad has been all over the world since I saw him last. I wonder if he still has his cute Irish accent or if it has morphed into a Arabic/Italian/Egyptian/British/Australian/German accent.

3. Can't help but brag that I won this awesome scrapbooking computerized cutting machine at (another) benefit silent auction. This puppy is amazing and sells at Michael's for $250 and I won it for less than $100. Score!!

Here is a little project I just finished for Josh's bedroom. The fancy machine cut all these letters out for me on cardstock. Thank you, Mr. Cricut!

4. Is so excited that sweet KayKay has a healthy baby sister on the way, and I can't wait until September to meet her!
5. Is REALLY missing work at the NICU. I think it finally hit me that I don't work anymore and I am missing my babies and my friends so much! But, I love staying home with Josh and Chris on the weekends!
HE...
1. Is the laziest dog until the clock strikes 5:00 on the dot. That is when he starts pacing around the house and following me everywhere waiting for his dinner.
3 comments:
Just gotta say, I read the Twilight series books too (all 5 of them (including the free one online!) and they are GREAT! And I felt like such a teeny-bopper too!! Your life sounds so happy right now! :o)
Even if I don't see you guys as often as I'd like.....your blog keeps me at your home with all of you...wonderful!
love you all, MeMe
It was a big treat to see you all (for 30 seconds) this week. And I settled right into my new room, heh heh. Don't let me get TOO comfortable... you'll be sorry!
Post a Comment