After a trip to the zoo, I realized that Josh may have found a new home. I think he will fit right in.
We journeyed to the zoo with John, John, and Luke from school. The boys had a great time together. They were running from animal to animal- oh wait, no it was just my child that was wildly sprinting away from the safety of his stroller.
Josh loved the lady gorilla he met. She was sitting against the window and kept turning and looking right at him. He gave her a kiss on the cheek (really he kissed the nasty zoo window- gross) and said "Goodnight Gorilla" over and over. That night, he insisted on reading Goodnight Gorilla at least six times.

This is the ONLY picture with all four boys present. Getting four two-year-old boys to sit still for a picture was almost as impossible as convincing Josh he couldn't swim with the penguins- " I get in there? I get in pool? I get in? I get in????"
Drum Roll, Please........
Announcing the newest inhabitant of the Zoo,
Joshua the amazing multi-species animal.
Just because I am a mean person, I had to include this picture of Mrs. Gorilla's hiney.
Lovely.
And with that.... have a great day!






5 comments:
What a great day you guys had! All of you, including the animals.
MeMe
I hope Josh likes his new home. He's such a fun animal to hang out with - he has so much energy!
Looks like JohnJohnLuke & Josh tore it up at the zoo! I'm surprised he didn't want to feed all the animals pancakes...
looks like you guys need a zoo membership too. he just feels comfortable around the monkeys! :)
Who are those boys and what did you do with my babies?!?
Post a Comment