I have several videos on backlog that I've been wanting to share. I just got around to downloading them this morning (of course I forgot to edit them- sorry).
This one is from a few weeks ago. Josh loves to carry his Cars characters from one place to the other. He has about 10 of the characters, so this can be a large load for such small little hands. Being the good problem solver he is, he has figured out easier ways to transport the cars. First it was in an old purse I had out for when Katie here playing, then it was his fire engine push toy, then his school bus. Well, this video will show you his latest method of transportation. Thanks to MeMe for this little memory.
This one is from a few weeks ago. Josh loves to carry his Cars characters from one place to the other. He has about 10 of the characters, so this can be a large load for such small little hands. Being the good problem solver he is, he has figured out easier ways to transport the cars. First it was in an old purse I had out for when Katie here playing, then it was his fire engine push toy, then his school bus. Well, this video will show you his latest method of transportation. Thanks to MeMe for this little memory.
1 comment:
that is so funny! i like it when he does the little cars-in-the-pants dance! :) glad you captured that on video.
Post a Comment