Class of 1994 reunites.
After spending the day on Lake Jacksonville with some of Chris' High school friends and their kids...
We did the only natural thing two adults would do when they have no kids to think about...
Get Snow Cones!
Chris' High School Class
(+20 years)
This week Emily got a new pair of running shoes and now she thinks she is SUPER fast.
Josh made an Art wall in his room of art work given to him by some friends.
I cleaned (attempted) out Josh's room.
This is just a sampling of the complete mess of stuff I found under beds, drawers, shoes, even in his lamp shade.
Boys.
My adventure taking three kids and a 100lb dog with a cut foot to the emergency vet on afternoon.
Josh's marshmallow man he requests I put on the blog.
Late in the week we headed south to the Texas coast and some fun in the sand with Granee and Pa.
We stopped at Whataburger for some dinner and to stretch our legs.
They had lots of fun running in the parking lot.
We finally made it to the beach.
More on that in next week's post!












2 comments:
i know there's no captions, but I love it all. Pictures tell a million words.
MeMe
love the photo of the kiddos and Jackson.....MeMe
Post a Comment