Friday, January 31, 2014

Photo Friday 1/31/14


First Pony Tail


"Why would I want to wait for a spoon for my ice cream when I have a perfectly good tongue?'

A fantastic and beautiful weekend with MeMe and Barn!

Cute turquoise shoes x2. 




The boys got to go on an adventurous camping trip to Oklahoma! 

Celebrating at the top of the mountain the hiked up.


Lots of target practice. 




Sibling "I LOVE YOU" scream off! There could be worse things. 

Lovely Little Memory-

   Both kids are in swimming lessons at the same time at a local swim school. There are two small pools right next to each other. One for Josh's big kid lessons and a baby pool for Emily's lesson.  Up until this week, I have had to get in the pool with Emiy during her lesson, so I can't really watch Josh's lesson. This week,  Emily's teacher decided she was doing well enough, so I was able to sit on the side and watch both lessons occur.  The lessons are about 30 minutes. During that time, I watched as Josh would see Emily in her lesson and cheer her name and wave to her.  A few minutes later, Emily would see Josh in his boy and I'd see her wave and scream, "JOSHIE" across the pool.  
Love that sweet memory.  I'll hang onto that one when they fight over what show to watch in a few years. 


(This looks like a school portrait, but it's just Emily hanging out at the mall. )

Fun Emily Sayings : 
" Happy Jesus!"  - instead of Happy Birthday
" Where's Joshie? 
"Where is he? He hidin'?" (With her shoulders shrugged lille asking a question)
"Oh!!!! Dare he is!"

"Here ya go!"

"What's dis?"
(I will answer)
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

(Jackson sneezes)
"Bless you, Jackson!"

(Emily toots)
"Oh. Excuse me."
"See ya lay-der"

"Where is baby?"
"Oh! Bite There!" (when she finds her)

No comments: