Friday, January 3, 2014

Photo Friday - New Year's Resolution

I can't keep up with the blog anymore.  The constant guilt of not creating a creative and fun post it is killing me. Thanks to the advice from a wise friend, instead of just throwing in the towel, I'm going to scale back the posts to mostly highlight pictures each week.  Depending on the week, there could be 10 or just 1. Maybe I will even throw in a few memories I'd like to capture. 
We will see how long I last.  Here it goes...

January 3rd 2014


Brother and Sister hanging out over winter break. 
Emily and Josh both love to draw. 
Emily enjoys drawing circles and asking us to write her name and draw circles - "circles and E" she says.  If mommy is distracted (all the time),  she will draw all over her hands, feet, and basically any body part that is not covered. 



Zoo with the girls! 
Emily insisted on yellow ribbons in her hair to match the girls.
She thinks these girls hung the moon.
Josh rolled his eyes in disgust, but then I heard him tell her how cute her yellow ribbons look. 
Sweet brother.

New Year's Movie Night with our favorite friends. 
Turbo.


Running at Klyde Warren Park on New Years Eve afternoon.


Me and my handsome date to our friend's wedding. 



Josh has taught Emily how to say her name and age. 
Up until a week ago, she would say she is "Three!" and hold up 4 fingers. I think she is getting it now. 


Emily has been fighting sleep all week! 
So stubborn, one afternoon she actually fell asleep sitting up.  


Winter Running Club Challenge!
Josh got 2nd place for working and running hard. 
Emily loves to race! If she finds herself with a nice straightaway she looks at me and says, 
"1, 2, 4, 6, 9, 10 - GO! " and takes off running. 
Even if we are at the grocery store. 
Or the parking lot. 
Yikes.

Human Obstacle Course! 


Happy New Year! 
2014

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Al......it's still January and your life is already hectic.
Mom