Our Little Lady Bug and Super Sly Spy Guy.
Halloween 2012
Sweet ladybug didn't know what to think of her fluffy tutu skirt. But, as her normal self, she was busy scooting around everywhere we went showing off her lovely ladybug outfit.
At the pumpkin patch, Emily did a great job of making everyone feel welcome with her smiles and waves.
The rear view was the cutest of views, in my opinion.
Josh had no problem getting into character for Halloween this year.
He was the sneakiest of spies who was on the prowl for clues.
Please enjoy his multiple poses and personality changes in the next few photos.
Our traditions continue! Katie and Maggie met us for some Halloween pictures at the pumpkin patch.
Look at those two princess beauties, Emily was quite taken by real life princesses sitting next to her.
Halloween evening we loaded up in the wagon and took the kids trick or treating. Emily LOVED it, but she would love anything as long as she is in that red wagon- it's her new favorite mode of transportation.
All the neighborhood kids getting ready to go trick or treating. Josh is the eldest by several years, so he has the big responsibly of keeping people in check, being a good example, and making sure everyone behaves.
Obviously, Josh felt Chris fell short at some point along the way- and poor Chris was arrested.
That Josh, he's a tough spy guy. I found him hand-cuffing Emily to the refrigerator the other morning. I'm not sure her offense, but I bet it was pretty bad.
Here is our little lady bug at her first every trick or treating house!
She was very polite and flashed a super cute smile for the nice man.
Emily scored herself a long Tootsie Roll at the first house. I love the long ones, not those bite-sized, teeny ones. I let her suck on it for a bit and before I knew it, she had chewed off the top! She kicked back in her wagon, took in the sights with her white belly hanging out of her tutu and enjoyed her first ever piece of candy.
Best Picture EVER!
It wouldn't be Halloween night without Katie and Maggie to run around with. The kids hit a few select neighbors around our house and then headed to Katie's new neighborhood.
Let's just say, there are several ladies sweet on Josh that live around Katie. I hear he was quite the celebrity that night, particularly with this pretty peacock.
You can see by his face how he feels about it.
I can't help myself.
I just love it.








4 comments:
Brilliant! And tootsie rolls are the best. xxoo
I love the Josh / Emily comparison picture at the end! What cuties!
Awesome.
Oh yes I did enjoy all the personality changes of sly guy Josh in all those photos. Can you say, thespian? And I totally snorted when I happened upon the shot of Emily chewing on the tootsie roll with her belly exposed. Greatness as always.
Post a Comment