It's been eleven months, and I gotta say, this world is treating me great. I really like all the things I have been seeing, hearing, and doing lately. It's like everyday is an adventure and I never know what will pop up next!
My favorite days are when Mommy and me get to go to this fun music class with other people as short as me. We sing and dance and make silly noises with our mouths. I squeal A LOT and I love to socialize with all my little friends. The nice teacher gives us rattles and drums to play with and once she even gave us cool scarves to use to play peek-a-boo.
I'm trying so hard to learn how to walk!
I got the right moves, but I lack the confidence to let go of mommy's hands.
This fun toy helps me scoot around the house.
I'm not too fast yet, but I'll get there!
All this exercise makes me so sleepy.
Every afternoon, we walk over to the school to pick up Josh.
One day, Mommy got this wagon out of the garage and she strapped me in.
Life changing mode of transportation.
IT. WAS. AWESOME.
The greatest is when Josh jumps into the wagon with me on the way home from pick-up!
Sometimes it looks like Mom is struggling pulling both of us, but typically we are giggling too much to really notice.
We go to the lake a lot these days now that is it so pretty outside. Mommy bundles me up and supplies some delightful puff snacks. I'm not sure what she is doing behind the stroller the entire time, but laying back in the stroller is a great way to see the lake pass by.
I have recently discovered this big, cold toy box.
There are so many cool bottles and things to see in it.
Sometimes, Mommy gets a little unhappy and says,
"No, No Emily!"
It REALLY hurts my feelings now when she says no to me.
It makes my face do funny things.
I get all red, hold my breath, and let out a huge cry/scream/torture sound.
It scared Mommy the first time I reacted to her like that, but I think she is used to it now and says,
" Oh Emily, stop being so dramatic!"
I guess I need to find a new trick.
After Mommy caught me like this during a nap, she took away my comfy crib bumpers.
That wasn't very cool of her, now was it?
She said better safe than sorry.
Something about an immature CO2 detection center in my brain???
I've never heard of such a thing!
I wonder how she would feel if I took away her pillows?!?!?!?
I still love hanging out with my big brother.
In fact, I think I am getting the hang of his name.
Every time I see him or hear him I say, "shhhhh" and smile.
Pretty much anything he does is the best thing in the world.
The other day, he sneezed and it was the funniest thing ever.
In this picture, we took over Mommy's phone and took some pictures.
In about five years, this pretty lady is going to be my Kindergarten teacher. I can't wait.
But for now, she is teaching Josh important lessons and steals me away from Mommy at any chance to score some snuggles.
One evening, when I was "helping" Mommy in the kitchen, I couldn't open the door to the cold toy box thingy, so instead I figured out how to open the lid to the recycling bin.
Awesome!
Of all the trash, I found this can of Diet Dr. Pepper.
Mommy thought that was pretty smart of me.
I really enjoy taking things out of places and putting them back. Whether it's groceries or markers. I will make a mess, but I'm pretty good at picking up after myself!
I LOVE blueberries. I will eat an entire container of them if left to my own devices.
I also love broccoli, yogurt, and the one M&M I found on the ground.
I enjoyed it quite a lot.
If Mommy or Daddy puts something in front of me that I don't want to eat (like meat), I just scream really loud until they give in and give me cheese or strawberries. Works like a dream.
I've got these two wrapped around my teeny tiny pinky.
What????
It was a rough day, okay!
No judging!
I was so excited to see where Daddy goes everyday. We got to go to his new office and see the fancy building with all the glass windows that I could dirty with my paw prints. It was great.
I look so smart in the conference room chair.
Don't you think?
Eleven months down and guess what is next?!?!?
ONE YEAR!!!!
I'm so ready for cake.
Bring it.

















3 comments:
She is precious!! I love that baby girl. I can't believe she is almost ONE! Stop it, where did the time go?? She looks so much like Josh in that last picture!
The one of her pushing the cart-thing around reminds me of a similar one of MB, though he chose most often to run around in his birthday suit. Same smile and all! PRECIOUS! Love you people.
I love hearing all about her antics. Hilarity. That is one smart little girl...let the manipulation begin! And, I think she's looking like you, Al, in that first shot. Beautiful!
Post a Comment