Sunday, May 27, 2012

Caught in the act


Over the past month, I've caught some great memories on my phone.  I have this super nice camera, but I find I take more pictures with my phone these days. Here are a few of my favorites...

A sign Josh made for me one morning. He wakes up super early (6:15 am on the dot most mornings), so Chris and I have trained him to stay in his room and keep busy. He usually makes us pictures, then scampers across the house and slides them under our bedroom door for us to discover when we wake up.  Super sweet.  Here is one of the best ever.  He was practicing his spelling. It reads (in translation):
Mother
Newspaper
Wrecking Ball
Robot

For obvious reasons, I love this one! 
Josh is earning his keep!

Big brother pushing his baby sister at the park. 

 Emily has reached the "lay in a ball" stage and is constantly grabbing her toes.
 So cute!

Emily makes the cutest faces when we go in for a kiss. She looks mad, but really she is just trying to eat Chris' nose while he is within reach. Watch out! She will try and put ANYTHING in her mouth!

"Hummm, let me think..."
Josh is busy at work at Chris' his office downtown.
Lots to do, lots to do. 


Getting wet on a hot day at the Arboretum. 


Emily taking a bubble bath in Pickle's sink. 

Josh teaching Emily how to bounce in his old bouncing seat.
 She loves it!

Chris caught in the act. 
Chilling by the grill with a beer in hand. 
Summer is here. 

Josh reading a story to his favorite little buddy, Carter. 

As I was loading up Emily in the car, I turn around in the driveway and find this. 
He proceeded to the grocery store without changing.

Emily helping me drive to Austin during her first road trip!

Well, hello cutie! 

Cooking with Pickles. 
She always lets him take a lick. 
Lucky kid. 

Early, scratch that... 
VERY Early morning snuggles at Pickle's house. 

No caption needed. 

Emily enjoying some love from Granee. 

Mommy took the big Gator out for a spin. 

What? 
Is this not normal? 

It was "Hang your kid's swing" day on our street.
Chris and our neighbor climbing the trees to hang new swings in the front yard. 


Fruits of his labor! The kids LOVE to swing in their swings.  

 Josh caught in the act of blowing us kisses from the stage during his Pre-K graduation. 

Summertime snuggles in the yard.


 Emily showing off her new skill. 
That only lasted one night.


 Lunch date with my girl. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two girls look like "church ladies" in those hats!
MeMe

Phil said...

awesome. That shot of her on the couch celebrating teasing you with one full night of sleep is awesome. Damn good looking kids....don't know where they got it - maybe Chris?