Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Because...


Because our March was absolute madness this year and because my last post was sooooo long, I am compiling all our pictures into one quick post.
Consider this the Cliff Note version of our March.

Because one St. Patrick's Day outfit just won't do.

Because we had to bring Irish snacks to Josh's Pre-K
class during St. Patrick's week.

Because becoming 3 months is a BIG deal, folks!
No longer a newborn... officially a baby.
(But, you can guarantee I'll be using the "Oh, I'm sorry I have a newborn, I can't do __________" excuse) for another few months.


Because life at Granee and Pa's is an adventure!

Because you can't have a boring meal on your TENTH wedding anniversary!

Because she smiles with her eyes.

And has the chubbiest, most kissable cheeks.


Because SOMEONE is about to start KINDERGARTEN!!!


Because turning in a folder full of boring registration paperwork is a family affair at our neighborhood elementary school!

Because when else is it appropriate to put a hot pink wig on my 3 month old?

Because it was our first half marathon to run together.


Because I finished. It wasn't pretty. But, I finished... with all these wonderful friends and my wonderful husband by my side (or a few minutes in front of me). It was 30 degrees warmer than optimal race temperature, which was no fun. I played Madonna's "Die Another Day" and Kelly Clarkson's "What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger" on repeat for the last 3 miles.
I'm not kidding.

Because it is the sweetest breakfast of the year... "Donuts with Dad."

No comments: