Sunday, February 12, 2012

Seen and Heard


Seen:
More and more precious Emily faces.

Heard:

(Josh, after seeing a Sprite commercial):

"Wow. That commercial gave me the drinks."

Seen:
Poor Emily with band aids on all 4 appendages from last week's endless blood draws when she ran a fever for 6 days straight.
(She's fine now).

Heard :
(Regarding the sweet Get Well wishes for Emily from Josh's class)...
" Mommy, I wish we could have school today so I can tell everyone that Emily doesn't have a fever anymore. I don't want them to worry."

Seen:
Josh sportin' an old man robe, post-bath.
(No offense if you have the same robe).


Heard:
Sweet baby gurgles from this adorable 2 month old.

Seen:
This terrifying sight of my infant baby on the top bunk.
(Chris was in arm's reach, whew).


Heard:
J: "Mommy, I hope I have school tomorrow."
Me: "Why?"
J: "Because I really have an important question for my teachers."
Me: "Well, maybe I can help you."
J: "I doubt it. It's a really hard question. I'm going to need Mrs. Clark."

Seen:
The Star Wars crew protecting my kitchen.
Thanks, guys!

Heard:


Joshing running into our bedroom in a panic...
"Oh No!!! Oh No!!!"
"It's going to be partly cloudy on Valentine's Day!"
"This is just terrible!!!!!"

Seen:
Chris working hard on Josh's tree house.
It will be epic.

Heard:
Josh: "Mommy, can I have my breakfast now please? I am hungry to my death!!"


Seen:
Emily focusing and tracking on her mobile friends.
(This is the ONLY time she is in her crib).

Heard:
(Josh, saying to a friend about Emily as she is crying at the park)...
"Oh, that's my baby sister Emily. She's crying. That's just what she does."

Seen:
Josh crushing the two year old competition in the potato sack races at Pre-school game night at church.

Heard:
"Emily is like a REAL mini-figure."

Seen:
Sweet Granee snuggles.

Heard:
"Hey Guys! Look at my headphones!"

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I had multiple, multiple laugh-out-loud moments reading this one. Good job, everyone! xxoo