We've started this blog so friends and family can watch little guy (a.k.a. Mini-Baby, Macadamia Nut, Little Man) grow up and share in his noteworthy experiences. We hope you enjoy our story.
Friday, August 5, 2011
Phone Photo Friday
Taken just before the camera on my phone melted.
Seriously.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your posts always make me laugh out loud! And when I am at the computer these days, I usually need a belly laugh. Thanks for the service! =)granee
Yes, Phil. The second phone in 2 weeks. The first one, the screen exploded. The next one they sent me, the lens on the camera melted from heat. On am awaiting phone #3 which will hopefully arrive after the heat wave breaks.
4 comments:
Your posts always make me laugh out loud! And when I am at the computer these days, I usually need a belly laugh. Thanks for the service! =)granee
um. what? Your camera phone melted....again.
You probably shouldn't leave your phone out in the sun like that when it's 118 degrees.Just sayin.
Yes, Phil. The second phone in 2 weeks. The first one, the screen exploded. The next one they sent me, the lens on the camera melted from heat. On am awaiting phone #3 which will hopefully arrive after the heat wave breaks.
Post a Comment