
His new fancy pants running shoes for his newly acquired gig as a runner! I'm so excited to share this hobby with him.


Dork.
(Huh? Who typed that??? Well, I did of course. But, to justify it, I must tell you that when I asked Chris to give me a few things he really enjoys in life right now "tabbed binders" were number two on the list. My organized-self really appreciates this, but I still get to call him a dork. But, a cute dork.)

Ranger’s Baseball
This slightly makes up for the above dorky choice.

Klondike Ice Cream Bars
Wait now, who’s the pregnant one???

Bananas

iPod Shuffle containing “angry music” (ex. Lincoln Park, Incubus) for running purposes.

Twitter Feed
I don't get it, but it makes him giggle.
Al:
The Pool.
Any pool will do, as long as it's filled with water and I can float in it, I'm good.

A/C
Because it's darn hot in this state.
Anything on HGTV. Particularly loving Selling New York and Holmes on Homes, even though they stress me out.
MOPS Cookbook.
After spending 3 months neglecting my kitchen and my husband's hungry belly, I am trying to get motivated to cook again. This cookbook helps.
It’s amazing, best recipes ever. If you want one, let me know.

Tina Fey’s new book.
Hilarious, hilarious, hilarious.

Summer dresses- because they fit and feel good.

Pintrest. com
Another way to waste hours on-line.
Just what I need.
jog.fm- gives you song ideas based on your pace.
Genius.
Unfortunatley, I am seeing an inverse relationship between the beat of my playlist songs and my progressing pregnancy. The bigger the belly, the slower the songs and my feet. Well, at least I'm still out there... for now.
Josh:
Leapster Explorer.
He LOVES this thing and loves to practice his math skills with Lightening McQueen.
Chris and I love it too, but would love it more if it were headphone compatible.
Going to the pool with his best buddies.

Gym childcare.
He BEGS to go to the Kids Club at the gym. Keeps me going to the gym, but geesh, he must really be bored. Or maybe it has to do with the lollipop's Mrs. M. gives out after our class.
Magic School Bus.
This is a great show. I even learn things. For example, I have learned that I have
A LOT to learn before Josh goes to big boy school.
Every Saturday morning on NBC.

Netflix Streaming
Don’t judge, we are going on day #18 of 100+ temperatures. Yes, you read correctly... DAY EIGHTEEN!!! Therefore, it’s too freaking hot to be anywhere but in the water or inside, and we can only play board games for so long.

Imitating the new British character, Fin McMissile (played by Michael Cain), on
Cars 2.
He is perfecting his British accent.
Snap Legos.
Best toys ever! He can spend hours making tall buildings and of course, guns. I don't condone that too much, but at least he fights the "bad guys" with them.
Boys.
Drawing buildings and practicing his letters.
This is my most favorite of his masterpieces, for obvious reasons.
Kissing my belly and singing to Minigirl everyday. He reminds her that he is the “big brother who will protect her against the bad guys.” I hope he will remember this in 16 years.
Minigirl:

8-10pm in the evening.
I don’t feel her much, but when I do, its in the evening.

Fruit. All Fruit.
Mangos, grapes, strawberries, whatever!
I can eat an entire container of Costco-sized fresh cut mangos in two days. Impressive, right?
I may start looking a little jaundice soon.
Sweet Iced Tea, heavy on the sweet.

Chex Mix Chocolate mix.
Hard to find, I get it at Target.

Dark Chocolate Almonds
Because Almonds are good for you, right????
Salads.
What????? Mama doesn’t even like salads, but I can’t get enough right now. Craziness.
(PS: The new Wendy's berry chicken salad is surprisingly yummy like the commercials say).

Sleep.
It’s not just my fault, she likes it!!!

3 comments:
Hey, I drank iced tea and ate that Costco mango when I was pg too!
Two things:
1. Bossy Pants: read it. Loved it. Definitely not written for men, but half way through the book she acknowledges that and thanks "the man" reading the book for buying it which made me feel slightly better and helpd to explain why anna laughed at things I found decidely confusin. But it is still a hilarious book. I spent a good six hours of Anna and my vacation in Puerto Rico reading the killer funny parts out loud to her on my Iphone (her responses to blog posts are the best). Anna was actually more flabergasted that I read it on my Iphone than that I read it.
2. Chocolate Chex Mix? that is right up there with Pickles and Ice cream. In other words - disgusting and maybe even a little bit depraved.
"Actually, you'll nev-ahh take me atoool." xoxo!
Post a Comment