Seen:
Josh testing out some drinking games we have set out for our upcoming St. Patrick's Day party.
Not appropriate.
And, he's cheating.

Josh channeling his inner-wizard in Aunt Pickle's Harry Potter glasses.

My big brother, Phil's new museum in Philadelphia. Want to see my bad A$$ brother at work? Click here for the LIVE! (I feel like LIVE! needed to be in all caps, I don't know why) web cam that overlooks the work site and see a masterpiece in progress.

The other night (at approximately 2:30 am) I was minding my own business while working. I hear some ruckus in the hallway and see this. A parade of overly-tired nurses (led by our favorite respiratory therapist, Mart) trying to stay awake by doing lunges down the hallway of the unit. From what I hear, it worked for them. For me, just watching them giggle their way through the exercises made the night worth it.

My little boy at "big boy school" for the afternoon. He is the one in the front with his hand raised... so proud.

These fun pancakes that I will for sure be making for my little leprechaun on March 17th.

Josh climbing a tree in the front yard. Yikes.
Heard:
Josh screaming, "Don't forget your chapstick!!!!" to Chris when he leaves for work. He says it every morning. We don't know where it came from, but it's cute and Chris hasn't had chapped lips all winter.

Chris: "Honey, I got the milk and bread at the grocery store."
He conveniently left out... "and an entire Girls Scout troop worth of cookies."
Josh: "Mom! That was BRILLIANT!" When I got Josh's rocket that was stuck in the tree down.

Josh: "Murphy, you're a good dog, but your breath sure does smell bad."
(This picture is of Murphy and Josh snuggling before Murphy became an unfortunate subject of Josh's Spiderman role-playing fantasies. Nowadays, Murphy bolts as soon as Josh enters a room. I have always heard Golden Retrievers are smart dogs, guess it's true. But, her breath really does stink.)

To the flowers he planted: "Come on little guys, I want to watch you grow big and strong for me!"

Josh trying to convince me that I should like Oreos. As if I haven't heard this argument from 500 other people.
"Mommy, you've GOT to like Oreos!! It's CHOCOLATE and VANILLA... and it's a COOKIE!!!" As he looks at me like I am a crazy person.

Me: "Josh, did you wash your hands?"
Josh: "I believe so."
And lastly, my favorite. I hear this almost every time I pick him up from school...
Me: "Josh, how was your day?"
Josh: " A little bit great."
4 comments:
cute post, ali b!
however, i think those might be beer googles!
Those gogs are also a little bit great. Please bring those pancakes (BUT NO MORE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES) to Pickles' house.
I love your posts - always so funny and Josh is just so dang cute. He looks really big in the tree climbing picture!
Hope Chris isn't working too hard lately. :)
....a little bit great....another classic.
Post a Comment