
Saturday morning, we went out for a big carb-loading breakfast after Mommy's long run and before Daddy and my long bike ride. I need a lot of energy to ride in the bike trailer. Guess what I got? Pancakes, lots of them and lots of syrup. That sugar high should hold me over for a while. I told Daddy he needed to eat his eggs and grow big and strong like me. Seriously, look at my big muscles!
I have been talking non-stop and if you ask me, the louder the better. I have a lot to say and many opinions to offer. For example, I like to tell the dogs that they are "hairy and have big feet." And today, when Mommy asked me if I wanted to take a bath, I told her in no uncertain terms, "No, thanks. I am playing with my cars right now, and I don't need one." She disagreed after seeing my nasty, dirty hands and feet. You see, Daddy let me help him fix his car this afternoon. I got to play with all the dirty and dangerous engine parts. Mom loved seeing me do that. It was pretty great.
3 comments:
That shot of the truck is so cool. Texas Jersey is on and he's showing Chris how to fix his truck. What a good guy.
btw - we just got a cat. It's not at all like having a little Josh but I'm pretty sure I was up half the night listening to it meow.
can josh come fix my car? it works, but i'm sure he could make it work better.
Post a Comment