Friday, March 21, 2014

Photo Friday 3/21/14


SPD Party 2014 was a huge success thanks to countless helpers- Granee and Pa, Pickles, and Chris to name just a few. This year's menu- Fish and Chips, Bailey's Chocolate Mousse trifle, and lots of booze. 

Sadly, the weather did not cooperate this year. After a 6 year "perfect party weather" record, I guess we were due a rainy day. It fit the theme well. Luckily, Chris was able to construct a last minute canopy contraption over the patio arbor and saved the night. 

I don't know who squealed the most upon arriving home- me or the kids, but I was so happy to see them! 
Here are my little leprechauns on St. Patrick's Day! 

Sweet big brother showing his little sister the swimming sloth during our fun aquarium visit.

Two peas in a pod... 
Or in an aquarium in this case. 

Such a fun way to spend the last day of spring break. 

This is still happening. 

The BIGGEST news of the week.. Chris made shareholder (partner) at his firm! 
So deserved! We are so proud of him!  

Josh  and Waylon dancing at Malik Madness- a benefit basketball game for a 5th grader at his school who was diagnosed with Lymphoma last month. Our school raised over $10,000 for his mother and him. 
That is how our community rolls. 

Emily loves playing with the big red barn that Uncle Phil gave Josh many years ago.  It's a party in the barn- cows, pigs, monsters, fish, princesses, Lego men, anyone or anything is welcome! 
Peek-a-boo! 
There's Emily! 

This girl has been in Texas too long. 

Big guy on a little toy. 

Little girl on a big guy. 

And... you can see how well that ended. 

This is Emily's "Ready, Set, Go!" Stance. This girl is going to be a runner. 
We got her first pair of running shoes last week and she hasn't taken them off. 
"Emmie's running shoes! I wear these ones!" She says every morning. 


ABC's- Emily's rendition. 

I bet he won't fit in this circle next time we go to the aquarium. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos and captions!
Mom

Phil said...

I love that the tantrum photo still displays the crack in the earth to appropriately convey the level of rage and unfairness being perpetrated on her.