A day walking in Mommy' shoes?
Not quite.
Cute story of the week...
At Josh's school, the 6th graders had a fundraiser this week selling valentines the kids could buy and give to their classmates. Josh bought a few and gave one to Emily.
We just happened to be at school volunteering, so Josh was able to give Emily her Valentine in the morning. When Emily and I went home, she would not let that valentine out of her hands.
She insisted on going to bed with it.
An hour later, she woke up a complete MESS- big tears, crying, trying over and over to tell me something.
I was clueless.
She kept saying, " MY TINE! MY TINE! Where'd it go??" My TINE!!!"
She was SO upset.
After (what felt like 10 minutes), I finally figured it out.
Her Valentine from Josh.
You see, Emily insists on having just about every stuffed animal, doll, and blanket in her bed with her to go to sleep. Not surprisingly, her valentine got lost in the mess. After clearing out her crib, I found the Valentine and Emily was so happy to be reunited with it.
She held onto it the rest of the day.

This is one of Josh's art projects I saw in the hallway at school.
Let me zoom in...
First of all it's funny because clearly he completed this around the time he lost his second tooth.
He was so upset that it went down the drain. I see it carried over into his school work.
Also, notice the picture and the two missing teeth. Funny kid.
Lastly, notice the "I got a iPod." that is lined out.
I would love to hear the story about that thought process.
Emily had her very own playdate the other day. The girls played DRESS UP!
And.... here we go.
Everything is Awesome.
And so was this movie.
Captured this spontaneous moment during Josh's class Valentine's party.
Love this one.
Funny Valentine.
Post Valentine Pizza Dinner Present opening.
Smiles all around.








No comments:
Post a Comment