Last day of TBall and it was 100 degrees. Poor guys.
"White polyester pants should be forbidden after Memorial Day."
Said: Alison
"This is the best restaurant ever! Why have we never been here before??"
Said Josh at Burger King. Clearly he has very low culinary standards.
"Surely, this guy CAN NOT be related to me."
Thought: Emily
"Book. Book. Book. More. Book."
Said Emily.
"Emily, you just sit here with me and relax."
Said Josh, the best big brother ever.
"I think I went on this lazy river a million trillion times!
I must be really lazy!"
Said Josh, who is- I promise- the least lazy person alive.
"Dude, nice patriotic mohawk."
Said a high school kid to Josh, who then thought he was the COOLEST kid in town.
"I don't know about y'all, but I don't trust that thing on his head."
Thought Emily.
"You can see McDonald's from up here!!!"
Said Josh from the top of the Texas Fair Ferris Wheel.
"This is the best place ever!!!"
Said Josh.
"What is this water doing coming up from underground?!?!?!?"
Thought Emily.
"I'm so proud."
Thought Chris.
"You crazies, it's cold in that river water."
Thought Alison.
"And on the seventh day, God ended his work which He had made.
And He rested."
Genesis 2:2
"Dosh, nack! Uh-Oh"
Said Emily.
(Translation: Josh, snack!!! Uh-Oh as it falls on the ground).
"Watch me do my awesome triple-lip!"
Said dare-devil, Josh.
"SURPRISE!!!"
Said my dearest and greatest family and friends on my birthday.
"You smell like a monkey and you look like one too."
Sang Josh.
"Chocolate cake before getting in the car for 3 hours... sounds like a good idea to me!"
Thought Emily.
"I'm not letting this lady go ANYWHERE!!!"
Thought Emily.
"I love being one of the boys."
Thought Emily.
"Mommy, your face is huge."
Said Josh.
"Oh yah, that dinner was Yummmm- EEE!"
Thought Emily.
"Will I ever be big enough to climb on a frog's nose?"
Thought Emily.
"Side! Side!"
Said Emily, in her new word of the week, "Slide."
"Seriously!!! Get me OUT of this car, already!!!!
Don't you see... I am in full 'legs in the air mode' !!!!"
Thought/Screamed Emily.
"Mommy, take a picture of me and Emily with our lovies!"
Said Josh, trying to kill me with cuteness.
"We really need to buy a boat. And a lake house."
Dreamed Chris and Alison.
"Ahhhhh, MONSTER BABY got me again!"
Squealed Josh.
"Emily, pens are for paper, not for drawing on the bottom of the dog bowl."
Said Alison, about a trillion times.
"I pretty much own this pool."
Thought Emily.
"I wish we could have a lemonade stand everyday!"
Said Josh after a very profitable day hosting a lemonade stand.


























1 comment:
Love! We want that lake house and boat combo too....halvesies???
Post a Comment