Monday, June 25, 2012

Favorties


 Favorite Mother's Day Surprise.
This is what I woke up to!


 Favorite smile.
Sweet Emily loves her crib and especially loves looking at these colorful circles on the wall. Every night, she smiles at them like they are her friends.

Josh @ 5 months
Josh @ 5 years
 Favorite Photo Coincidence.
The other day, I caught this photo (bottom) and remembered seeing one JUST like it a few years ago (top)...

 Favorite new slide.
The first time Josh got to ride down this awesome new slide at our neighborhood pool, he made quite the scene.  As soon as his head came up from the water, he screamed, "THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!"


 Favorite moment when they think Mommy isn't watching.
Josh teaching Emily how to use this toy now that she is officially a "sitter-upper," as Josh would say.

 Favorite memory of swim school.
Josh swam free style the entire length of the pool PERFECTLY and graduated to the next level. He was so proud of himself for "congradulating" swim lessons. He got to ring the class bell, (which he promptly turned into a microphone and started signing into) and earned some nice ribbons.

Emily's favorite spot in the house. 
She could be super unhappy, but I sit her in Josh's messy room and she instantly calms down. 

Favorite night of the summer so far! 
Outdoor movie night, complete with popcorn and popsicles with his new Kindergarten class. 

Favorite picture of how a sleep-deprived mother functions. 
In need of a second cup of coffee (clearly), I found the pot here.

Favorite new boyfriend! 
Emily loved seeing Baby Johnathan at the special party we threw him in Austin a few weeks ago!


 Favorite Footwear.
Being the slightly oblivious mom that I am, I did not notice Josh's choice of footwear until after we got to the the Arboretum one nice afternoon. Green socks with Crocs... nice look, huh? 

1 comment:

Phil said...

the coffee pot is classic. Just so you konw....you were pretty much that flaky BEFORE you had kids.