
We made it through the first month as parents of TWO KIDS!!! It's been lots of fun. Emily has proven to be a sweet little girl. She is an efficient eater, easy to console, and loves to be cuddled. She isn't the best at falling asleep, but we will work on that. Josh continues to be doing great with the transition in our new family. He has been gentle with Emily and patient with me and Chris as we care for her. We are so proud of him. Emily gave us her first little grins this week and melted our hearts with her first baby gurgles. She loves to smile when she hears Josh's voice and when she sees Murphy, as well as the big shadows on the wall. Babies are very curious creatures, indeed.

Just for fun, here is a side-by-side comparison of Josh and Emily at one month old. Thank goodness for the blue vs. pink blankets, or else I would be one confused mama!
3 comments:
Lookalikes! I love it. Can't wait to see you guys this week-- squeeeeeeeal!
WOW! for a couple reasons. I can't believe she is already a month and I can't believe how much she looks like Josh. Hope you are having a great time. Love the pictures.
Al.....I didn't know you had twins!! How amazing.
Post a Comment