Friday, January 28, 2011

Phone Photos Friday


Today, I was scrolling through all the lonely and forgotten pictures on my phone and decided they needed a voice. Sometimes, the quick snapshots tell more about our life than the posed ones.
So, sit back and take a peek into my phone's photo album...

Date Night at the Mav's Game.

My veins, illuminated by our NICU's new super duper fancy schmancy vein-finder apparatus. It's official title is "Vein Viewer" and it will mean good things for the tiny babies (with even tinier veins) in need of IVs and the nurses, like me, in search for them.

Letter of the Day (C) Muffin Tin Lunch.

Happy Birthday, Katie!

Christine giving a Green Machine tutorial for the boys.
Coolest Mom EVER!!!

Josh loves his Dora the Explorer hand soap.
You too can pick it up at your local grocer.

Trixie and Tater-Tot and their rapidly growing grass hair.
I'm thinking about getting Trixie a bow.




Beautiful girls in love with their mama.

Josh at his 4 year doctor check up.
I wish so bad I hadn't dressed him in this shirt, which is my favorite. Between the shots and lab draw, that was a nightmare of a day. They had to poke him numerous times, despite two fabulous veins that were just shouting to be hit; no fancy shamncy vein finder needed. Grrrr.
Every time he wears this shirt, I want to cry.

A picture I sent my friend who gave me this cute yellow flower pin that I put on my hat.

Josh being eaten alive by an alligator at the zoo.

I've learned a handy trick.
When Josh wants something at the store and I don't want to buy it for him, all I have to do is take a picture of it so he can look at it the entire way home and he is happy! I love technology. So, I have LOTS of pictures like this on my phone.
Because he wants LOTS of things.


The cows I came upon while I was out on a run in Wimberley. This is not zoomed in. They were really that close to me.
Yikes.
Our Neiman Marcus dessert tray at Chris and my annual Christmas brunch date.

And the best part of having a camera on my phone. So I can snap ridiculously cute moments like this one. Josh taking his Baby Bear on a scooter ride.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love the last one of Josh w/ baby bear. I'm so glad they aren't too grown up yet for their lovies.

MissAdaptation said...

Is that blue jello at Neiman's?

Nicole said...

I love the couple sitting behind you at date night. They are having a blast. And I think I'm going to start eating out of a muffin tin, too.