Thursday, May 24, 2007

Out and About


Today Josh and I attended our first New Mom's Group at our Church. It was so great to meet other christian mom's going through the same fun (and not-so fun) things. Josh had a great time smiling at another little boy named Jackson. Hopefully, Josh wasn't too confused that Jackson was not a gigantic black dog with a lethal tail. Josh was great today as I toted him all over the place and in and out of the hot car. What a trooper. We toured the new Mother's Day Out program which he will begin in September ( so mommy can sleep after working all night). He liked watching all the kids play.

He has been working on sitting up on his own. Sometimes he does great- staying up for 30minutes or so and balancing himself. But, other times... not so great. He just kind of topples over to the side. Here is a picture of a successful sitting up episode. Tomorrow we are off on a road trip down to Wharton to meet Great Grandpa Oscar and Grand Aunt Yvette for the first time. Sarah Beth, Chris' cousin, is graduating from High School- she is the salutatorian! Way to go Sarah Beth! This will be our first overnight trip... so wish us luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your overnight trip. : ) I love the new updates on the blog....keep 'em coming.

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

Alison....I'm so super excited to add the BabyBrown to my blogroll!! Love it! Hugs, Shel