Computer time is at a premium these days, so I have to make this quick!
While Emily is napping I have to make the most of my time and do the things I can't do while she is awake.
That includes, but is not limited to:
1. clean the house
2. clean the dishes
3. clean the clothes
4. clean the Alison
5. email
6. make dinner
7. make lunches
8. tidy up all the things Emily has scattered around the house, which includes:
toothpaste, pillows, books, spatulas, cans of vegetables, shoes, Cheerios, toys, clothing, bows, and anything else that isn't bolted down.
9. pay bills
10. And if there is time before she wakes up.... update the blog.
Hence why I haven't updated the blog in almost a month, I usually only make it to #2. This also means I don't shower a lot these days... shhhh.
So, here are a few pictures to catch up on
our month of fast and furious fun!
Emily and her buddy, Johnny, hanging out in the playroom.
Josh and his back up dancers-
Putting on a show at the Arboretum on a nice afternoon.
The neighborhood posse.
We couldn't recreate this picture with all of them looking at the camera if we tried for three years!
A little sister being a little sister - destroying her big brother's Lego creations.
Emily and her honorary big sissy, Maggie,
watching the turtles and ducks play at the mall.
If you can't find Emily, there are two places to look...
On the dog bed with Murphy.
or...
In the refrigerator.
Josh and his best buddies at school lunch.
Josh and his sweet Kindergarten teacher on the 100th day of school.
Everyone dressed like there were 100 years old.
Seemingly, Josh stayed in character all day.
I wonder if these three met at Lubys for dinner?
This is how I found Emily when she woke up from a nap one afternoon.
I guess the tissue box was a little too close to the crib.
This tough girl doesn't let her big brother mess with her.
He loves it when she comes in for attack.
Sweet.
Silly.
Six.
My two boys love playing the Wii together when Daddy gets home from work.
Josh woke me up on Valentine's Day to give me flowers he made me. He said they had to be fake Lego flowers because he couldn't make it to the store.
Sweet Valentine's Princess.
Emily has changed so much in the past month!
Once she started walking, she starting talking and really having fun with her new life as a toddler.
It's been very challenging for me to keep up with the changes, but so much fun to see her blossom into a little girl. She is so sweet and tender hearted. She has cut at least 4 new teeth in the past 2 weeks, has lots of "words" and continues to LOVE her brother's antics.
Handsome Valentine's Dude.
Josh was happy to open his bag of Valentine's goodies from Pickles and all the cards from the family.
Does this sight bring back memories?
Was there any better day in school than Valentine's Day???
I used to love making my Valentine's box out of an empty tissue box and then going through and eating all the treats.
Crafts and chocolates- my loves haven't changed much since I was a kid.
Josh and his Robot Box.
Granee was in town and had the chance to be Josh's class Mystery Reader! She was a natural teaching and reading to the kids. They clearly LOVED her and Josh was proud to have his Granee there.
Emily walking the halls of her future school.
Josh has started T-Ball and the season is about to get underway. But first... we have to teach these kids what T-Ball is!!! Practice has been lots of fun and I think Josh may even have a new favorite sport. Here is Chris and Emily helping out during practice.
Lots of fun and lots of memories already this year- and it's only February!
Next up... Disney World!


















1 comment:
So much FUN! I love seeing little Miss Emily's blossoming personality. Her adorableness has reached an all new dangerous level. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment