Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Number Game

13-  Number of months Emily turned earlier this month. It felt like her birthday party was just last week. How does this happen?




28- Number of days it's been since I've looked at this blog. 
Oopsy.


4- Number of seasons of this show I have watched in the past 2.5 weeks. That being the number 1 reason for the number 28. 

2- Number of seconds it takes Emily to unload the refrigerator or climb into the dishwasher when I open either.
  I guess no more cooking and dishwashing for me.  


3- Greatest number of steps Emily had taken without her walker as of January 19th. 




32- Number of steps she took the morning of January 19th. 
She's an all or nothing kind of girl. 

15- Minutes in a bubble bath will cure any fussy mood for this little one. 


3- Number of times we have seen MeMe and Barn in the past 2 months!
 Emily thinks that is something to clap about. 

#1- Favorite man in her life. 
"Dada, Dada, Dada!!!"



 3- Of my favorite Emily pictures ever. For some reason, this set of pictures are more "Emily" than any other I've taken. Sweet, happy baby girl. 

 3:00pm- Favorite time of the day. When these two reunite after a long day at school.


4.8 Cubic feet- Size of our new washing machine that came in this big box- turned art studio/fort now found in our garage.

Black marker - 1
Emily- 0
"What? Do I have something on my face?"


Endless- Number of ways Emily has changed in the past 3 weeks. From her first steps, to her first signs of communication, and her obvious personality forming.
 It is an amazing transformation to watch. 

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Great job with the walking, MB2! Pretty sure she'll be running next week. xxoo