Monday, October 3, 2011

Just a taste of Cali...




We just arrived home from our family vacation to San Diego aka: home of Legoland. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Josh just to wet your appetite. Of course, there will be plenty more to come once I have unpacked, done 5 loads of laundry, cleaned the house, gone through the mail, paid all the bills, answered 30 emails, gone grocery shopping... oh and rested my pregnant, over-walked self for a few days (or months).







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful! can't wait to see the rest of the Lego vacation
MeMe
I think Josh has grown inches since I last saw him!

Phil said...

Yeah and the photos really show that the trip to LegoLand was for "Josh" not at all for that tall guy next to him on the roller coaster. It's okay chris - your secret is safe with me. I've actually got a frequent legoland visitor card. One more visit and they let me swim in the pool of infinte legos. You basically get to take all the legos you can carry after you get out.....